- Cannot get IIS pickup directory
- PayPal cpp_header_image vs cpp_logo_image vs image_url
- Modifying Exif Information Using ASP.NET
- sqldatasource throwing null reference exception
- Formatting ADO GetString
- Integrate PHPBB With PayPal Subscriptions
- Integrate A Website With Sage50
- Classic ASP Web Development
- url rewrite rule converter
- Error BC30002 usercontrol not defined
- paypal discount_rate_cart not being applied
- kindle screen test
- accessdatasource converting empty strings to null values
- paypal ipn returns invalid
- cannot manually edit applicationhost.config
- must declare the scalar variable
- classic asp and access not working on windows 2008 64bit
- asp.net page titles are blank
- sql to get totals for last six months
- white space being counted as a node
- cross page posting not working
- collection is read only exception
- PayPal sending incorrect carrier information
- paypal guest user notice
- classic asp dictionary not working
- IE8 not supporting innerHTML
- differences between jet and odbc
- sugarcrm not inserting email
- select random records from access
- button click event firing twice
- how to send an email using cdosys
- installing perl on win2003 64 bit
- asp.net page event order
- rewrite rule for subdomains only
- IE7 margin auto not working
- IE7 border style dotted glitch
- ByRef and ByVal in vbscript
- weather rss feed
- Classic asp crib sheet
- Firefox onsubmit image change
- limit records in access
- AccessDataSource is thick
- double margins in IE6
- extra image padding in html emails
- decimal places in linux flash player
- broken emails in outlook 2007
- double spaced IE list items
- cannot remove movieclip
how to send an email using cdosys
The basic code to send an email using classic ASP:
myMail.Subject="Sending email with CDO"
myMail.TextBody="This is a message."
myMail.Subject = "a subject line"
myMail.From = "some person ‹firstname.lastname@example.org›"
myMail.To = "email@example.com"
myMail.Cc = "firstname.lastname@example.org"
myMail.Bcc = "Bccanother@address.com"
myMail.ReplyTo = "email@example.com"
myMail.TextBody = "The message"
myMail.HTMLBody = "‹h1›The message with formatting‹/h1›"
Another very useful property that tells CDOSYS whether or not to auto-generate a multi-format message by creating a text portion from the HTML part that you have provided. Its default is False.
myMail.AutoGenerateTextBody = true